We’re committed to helping our college-bound members with scholarships for educational expenses. Each year we award multiple scholarships to hardworking area high school and college students.
For 2017, we’re awarding forty-five $2,000 scholarships to:
- High School graduating seniors pursuing an education major
- High School graduating seniors pursuing majors in other fields
- College Students with a minimum of 60 collegiate hours, AND who have successfully been admitted into the School of Education
- Teachers working on a master’s degree
Eligible Applicants must be:
- A current A+FCU member, or a child or grandchild of an A+FCU member
- Attending or planning to attend a college or university
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 5, 2017.
For questions regarding the A+FCU Scholarship program, please email Cynthia Alvarado.