Boy Scouts of America
A+FCU is proud to partner with the Boy Scouts of America Capitol Area Council (BSACAC). Together we offer multiple financial education classes each year that provide Scouts with training and experience to help make their goals become a reality. Additionally, we offer all employees, youth members and volunteers of the Capitol Area Council the opportunity to join A+FCU.
- Use the Boy Scout Coupon to open a Youth Membership Savings and we’ll provide the initial $10 deposit for new members.1
- Use the Boy Scout Coupon to open a Membership Savings and Cash-Back Checking with Direct Deposit and eStatements and we’ll deposit $25 into your savings and waive the $5 membership fee!1 Open in a branch or online.
Learn about our accounts options here.
Open your Unit Account with A+FCU and get $50!
Learn more about our Business Accounts here.
To open your unit account, you’ll need:
- EIN certificate from the IRS
- Meeting minutes stating unit officers and designating authorized signers on the account
- Valid Social Security Number for each authorized signer
- Valid ID for each authorized signer
- The BSA coupon
Personal Management Merit Badge Sessions
Since 2010, A+FCU has helped over 350 Boy Scouts earn the Personal Management Merit Badge through their merit badge program.
Through a combination of online webinars and online classroom, the program covers all ten requirements, including the 13-week budget. The program runs three times a year – Spring, Summer, and Fall. To get on the notification list for future sessions, please email the Community Education team.
1 See coupon for additional details.