Provide a valuable benefit to your employees by becoming a Business Partner (traditionally called a SEG, select employee group) with A+FCU.
What is your role?
To make Credit Union services available to your employees. You should encourage your employees to take advantage of this cost-saving benefit!
What is OUR role?
We will provide materials and support to educate your employees about A+FCU such as:
- On-site Membership Drives – An A+FCU employee will visit your office so your employees can have their questions answered as well as open an account without having to make a special trip to the Credit Union.
- Informational Brochures – We’ll supply you with brochures and literature to keep your employees well-informed on Credit Union benefits.
- Payroll Stuffers and Flyers – We can supply you with payroll stuffers and flyers promoting the Credit Union and our products and services.
- Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit – Your employees can avoid unnecessary trips to the Credit Union to deposit money or cash their paychecks with these convenient services.
- Company Event Participation and Sponsorship – We welcome opportunities to help your organization by sponsoring events you have throughout the year making it a win-win relationship for both parties.
Ready to become a partner or need more information?
Fill out the form below and one of our Business Development Officers will contact you to discuss becoming a Business Partner with A+FCU.