Loans to help businesses achieve goals.
Our Business Service Officers invest the time to learn about your business needs to find the financing that’s the best fit for your business.
COVID-19 Business Updates
Our business community is facing financial difficulties as a result of COVID-19. As your credit union, we’re here to help.
Use a Real Estate loan to build, purchase, or refinance both owner occupied and non-owner occupied real estate for a variety of business properties including:
- Office buildings and condos
- Industrial buildings and warehouses
- Single-family residence and multi-family apartments
- Secured by company assets – including vehicles, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, shares, and share certificates
- Can be for purchase, refinance, or collateralize for working capital
- Loan amount can be up to $100,000 based on approved credit
- Variable terms
A business line of credit is a great option if you need money quickly for unanticipated expenses as well as seasonal expenses.
- Application with approval as quickly as 48 hours
- Require short-term financing
- Have seasonal financing needs
- Allows your business to maintain even cash flow
- Quick access to funds