New Online Experience
A+ Online Tutorials:
We’re excited to introduce a new, fully supported tablet app. The app is easy to use and gives you a convenient, safe and secure way to do your banking anytime and anywhere.
New and Improved Mobile Apps
Available for your mobile devices such as iPhones®, Android™ phones, iPads® and tablets. You can view all accounts, search account history, as well as sort and search based on recent activity, dates, or transaction description. Secure messages can be exchanged (sent and received) with A+FCU.
Deposit Checks – NEW1
With new mobile deposit, you can now conveniently and securely deposit checks by taking a picture with your smartphone or tablet.
- Convenience – Make deposits from anywhere, at any time, using your same A+ Online login.
- Access – Funds are available faster than if the deposit was mailed.
- Save money – Save gas by not having to drive into a branch to make a deposit.
Simply take a picture of the front and back of your check using your smartphone or tablet’s camera following these easy steps:
1. Login to your A+ Mobile app
2. Click the “Transactions” button
3. Select “Deposit Check”
4. Select the deposit account
5. Enter the check number and click “Set Check”
6. Enter the check amount and click “Set Amount”
7. Click on “Capture Image” and take a picture of the front and back of the check
8. Click on “Submit Deposit”
myFinance Personal Finance Management
With the re-designed myFinance, you can see and manage your A+FCU accounts and accounts from other financial institutions. Updated features include:
At a glance, you can review your budget status, spending progress and budget categories.
The expense tracking tool gives you insights on where, when and how you spend and it automatically categorizes and tracks spending from all your accounts.
myFinance allows you to create a customized financial plan that fits your lifestyle and helps you stay on track to financial freedom.
Enhanced Account History Page
We have modified the Account History page with enhanced transaction search and export options. The Search dropdown box offers expanded search criteria allowing you to easily find specific transactions. The Export to File option from the Options dropdown allows you to download transaction data into popular personal and business financial management applications.
Improved User Interface
Time saving “Quick Actions” allow you to view history, account details, pending items, transfer to and from accounts… all without leaving the main overview page.
Upgraded calendaring system recognizes holidays and non-banking days to make transactions inside Online Banking as efficient as possible.
Non-processing days (weekends and holidays) are not selectable within the calendaring system.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that bills will be paid or transactions will be facilitated on time.
Our advanced Risk and Fraud Analytics monitors your individual activity for your peace of mind. Suspicious behavior causes an alert to be sent to A+FCU. We will then verify any transactions in question with you in an effort to stop fraud before any harm is done.
Changes to Financial Institution (FI) Transfers
If you are a member who used our FI Transfers feature in the previous system you need to be aware of some changes that will affect those transfers. With the previous system, it was possible to set up FI Transfers according to your personal needs. The current system retains that functionality; however, you must re-enter those transfers into the system. Look for a secured message from us when you log in for the first time and it will provide you with the current routing number and account information for your external account. If any of the transfers are recurring, that information will also be provided.
What’s new with Bill Pay?
1. The model has changed from a Process Date model to a Due Date model. What does this mean to you? You will tell us when your payment is due by entering a Deliver by Date, and we will process that payment the day before. For electronic payments, the withdrawal will be made from your account the same day as your payee receives credit, and check payments will follow normal check clearing processes.
2. You will no longer see your previous multi-factor authentication image. Instead, you will need to answer 4 challenge prompts which provides you with the highest degree of security and fraud protection. You will be asked to answer a challenge prompt at highly sensitive locations within your bill pay account.
Take a look at the demo links (above) to familiarize you with the new processes!
Introduction to Your New Website
Welcome to your new website! We call it your website, because it was designed with you in mind. The new design and improved navigation will help you quickly access products, services, eServices and rates, as well as important A+FCU information. To learn more about how to navigate this new site, please visit aplusfcu.org/new/website.
1 Members must meet the minimum qualifications in order to use the mobile deposit service.