Girl Scouts of Central Texas
A+FCU is proud to partner with the Girl Scouts of Central Texas (GSCTX). Through this partnership, we’re able to offer all employees, youth members, and volunteers of the GSCTX the opportunity to join A+.GET YOUR COUPON
Take advantage of all the benefits of A+ membership for you, your Scout, and your family.
Use the Girl Scout coupon to:
- Open a Youth Membership Savings and we’ll provide the initial $10 deposit for new members
- Open a Membership Savings and Cash-Back Checking with direct deposit and eStatements and we’ll deposit $25 into your savings and waive the $5 membership fee
In addition to personal accounts, we offer troop accounts and we’ll even give you $50 to open yours.
To open your unit account, you’ll need:
- EIN certificate from the IRS
- Completed Troop Bank Account Request form
- Meeting minutes stating unit officers and designating authorized signers on the account
- Valid Social Security number for each authorized signer
- Valid ID for each authorized signer
- Identifying information and valid ID for the controlling person of the Girl Scout Troop
- The Girl Scout coupon
Investing in My Future Patch
It’s never too early to begin thinking about your future. With the Investing in My Future Patch, Girl Scouts identify and explore potential careers based on their interest, values, and skills. In the process, Scouts learn how careers, college, and finances are tied together.
Learn more about the GSCTX Monthly Patch Program and download your age appropriate workbook to get started. Outlined below are the sections that must be completed for each age group.
- Daisy | Exploring Careers and College
- Brownie | Exploring Careers and College and Saving for College
- Junior | Exploring Careers and College, Saving for College, and Budgeting
- Cadette | Exploring Careers and College, Saving for College, and Budgeting
- Senior | Exploring Careers and College, Saving for College, and Budgeting
- Ambassador | Exploring Careers and College, Saving for College, and Budgeting
Partner with A+FCU
Interested in scheduling a branch tour or a financial education presentation?CONTACT US