Boy Scouts of America
A+FCU is proud to partner with the Boy Scouts of America Capitol Area Council (BSACAC). Together we offer multiple financial education classes each year that provide Scouts with training and experience to help make their goals become a reality. Additionally, we offer all employees, youth members, and volunteers of the Capitol Area Council the opportunity to join A+.GET YOUR COUPON
Take advantage of all the benefits of A+ membership for you, your Scout, and your family.
Use the Boy Scout coupon to:
- Open a Youth Membership Savings and we’ll provide the initial $10 deposit for new members
- Open a Membership Savings and Cash-Back Checking with direct deposit and eStatements and we’ll deposit $25 into your savings and waive the $5 membership fee
In addition to personal accounts, we offer troop accounts and we’ll even give you $50 to open yours.
To open your unit account, you’ll need:
- EIN certificate from the IRS
- Meeting minutes stating unit officers and designating authorized signers on the account
- Valid Social Security number for each authorized signer
- Valid ID for each authorized signer
- The Boy Scout coupon
Personal Management Merit Badge Sessions
Since 2010, we have helped over 700 Boy Scouts earn the Personal Management Merit Badge through our merit badge program.
Through a combination of online webinars and an online classroom, the program covers all ten requirements, including the 13-week budget. The program runs three times a year – Spring, Summer, and Fall. To get on the notification list for future sessions, please click the Contact Us button below.CONTACT US