Because you thought of A+ first, we were able to accomplish a lot in 2016.
Cash-Back Checking users earned over $1.4M.
With Cash-Back Checking, A+ members earn unlimited cash back deposited to their membership savings monthly.
In addition to our members, we also gave back over $38,000 to local high schools and school districts with our affinity cards.
- $11,498.40 to Hendrickson High School
- $7,749.70 to Connally High School
- $7,072.90 to Hutto ISD
- $5,492.20 to Round Rock High School
- $5,238.95 to San Marcos High School
- $1,015.95 Lake Travis ISD
Over $1.4M saved by members through the PlusPoints rewards program.
A+ members used PlusPoints to save money by buying down rates on new loans, saving on real estate origination fees, and buying up rates on certificates or IRA certificates.
Over $375,000 given to support our community.
Here are some of the things we sponsored in 2016…
- Gave 38 local high school seniors and college students $2,000 scholarships
- Continued our support of RaiseUP Texas and the E3 Alliance
- Sponsored Central Texas school district Education Foundations
- Sponsored Boys and Girls Club Youth of the Year Luncheon
- Mentored and funded business proposal for Round Rock HS School Store
A+ staff volunteered over 4,100 hours.
Whether it was at the schools holding Green Apple Deposit Days, Mad City Money simulations, or financial education presentations or in the communities attending Chamber of Commerce meetings, ribbon cuttings, or volunteering, A+ employees spent over 4,100 hours supporting our local communities.
It’s clear that we’re better together. Without your support, your membership, and your referrals, none of this would be possible.
We have great things planned for 2017. Stay tuned.
Let’s bank on each other.