Youth Membership Savings | Cash-Back Checking | Support Your Schools
Learning smart money skills should start early. That’s why we offer a variety of products and resources for kids, teens, and young adults.
Youth Membership Savings
With a low minimum balance, no membership fee, and no monthly fee, the Youth Membership Savings account is designed to make it easier for kids and teens under 19 to start saving.
||Minimum to Open
||Minimum to Earn Dividends
|Youth Membership Savings
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Routing #314977104. Rates subject to change. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Membership required. Federally insured by NCUA. Declared rate: 5.1.17 through 5.31.17.
The Cash-Back Checking account rewards you with unlimited cash back. Using your debit card on everyday purchases can help build your savings without even trying.
||Minimum to Open
||Up to 10¢ per debit card purchase
- $0 to open
- No monthly fee
- Earn 10¢ and 10 PlusPoints for signature-based purchases with your A+FCU debit card or linked Mobile Wallet
- Earn 5¢ and 5 PlusPoints for PIN-based purchases with your A+FCU debit card
- Cash back deposited monthly into your Youth Membership Savings account
- Instant issue Visa® EMV Chip Debit Card
- Online and mobile banking
- Mobile check deposit with A+ Mobile app
- Surcharge-free ATMs (at select ATMs)
Routing #314977104. eStatements and debit card required. All checking accounts screened through ChexSystems. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Membership required. Federally insured by NCUA.
Support Your School and School District
Get one of the following custom debit cards and A+FCU will also donate up to 10¢ per debit card purchase to the following schools and school districts: