At A+FCU, checking your account balances can be as easy as pressing a button, reading a text, or using your touch-tone phone. For your convenience, we’ve complied eight simple ways you can check your account balances on the go.
A+ Online Banking
Through A+ Online Banking, you can quickly check balances for all your accounts. If you haven’t registered yet, click “First-Time User” (located on the top right of the page) to start.
A+ Mobile App
With the A+ Mobile App, you can easily do online banking tasks anywhere when you have your phone or tablet with you. Check your balances, transfer money from accounts or to other members, deposit checks, and more. Just download the app from your device app store to get started.
A+ Mobile App for Apple Watch®
Download the A+ Mobile App for your Apple Watch so your finances can always be by your side. Easily view your account balances and transactions on the go with this quick setup:
- Log in to the A+ Mobile App
- Tap Menu on the left side of your screen
- Select Services > Apple Watch
- Swipe the bar to On
To refresh your balances, simply launch the Apple Watch app, press firmly on the middle of the screen, and select Refresh Accounts.
With Text Banking you can receive account balances via text at any time. Follow the steps below to set up this convenient service.
- Log in to A+ Online Banking > Services > Text Banking Enrollment
- Turn Text Enrollment switch to On
- Add your cell phone number to the SMS Text Number field
- Review the terms and check the box to Agree to Terms
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll receive a welcome text message. Type list and hit send to get a list of commands with abbreviations on obtaining balances, conducting transfers, and more. For example, to get your account balances, type bal and hit send.
Have your balances, in addition to a number of other eAlerts sent to you daily via email or text. To do this, log on to A+ Online Banking > Services > eAlerts.
AUDI, the Automated Teller
AUDI is a quick and easy way to check your balances as well as account information via a touch-tone telephone 24/7.
- Call 512.302.6800
- Press 1 to access AUDI and press * if you have already registered in the new system
- Once you are automatically transferred, press 1, input your account number followed by # and your PIN (security code) followed by #
- Press 1 to get your balance
- Then press 1 for checking or 2 for savings
- Listen and confirm the account number by pressing 1
You will then receive your balance.
myFinance is now integrated with A+ Online Banking and the A+ Mobile App to give you a consolidated view of your finances without using a second app. You’ll have the ability to import data from other financial institutions, track spending habits, debt, budgets, and trends, categorize transactions according to spending so you can see where your money is going, and view your monthly net worth.
If you’re near an A+FCU ATM or an ATM in our network, you can easily check your balances at no cost. For a list of surcharge-free ATMs, visit our locations page.