At A+FCU, checking your account balances can be as easy as pressing a button, reading a text, or using your touch-tone phone. For your convenience, we’ve complied eight simple ways you can check your account balances on the go.
A+ Online Banking
A+ Mobile App
With the A+ Mobile App, you can easily do online banking tasks anywhere when you have your phone or tablet with you. Check your balances, transfer money from accounts or to other members, deposit checks, and more. Just download the app from your device app store to get started.
Have your balances, in addition to a number of other eAlerts sent to you daily via email or text. To do this, log on to A+ Online Banking > Services > eAlerts.
With Text Banking you can receive account balances via text at any time. Follow the steps below to set up this convenient service.
- Log in to A+ Online Banking > Services > Text Banking Enrollment
- Turn Text Enrollment switch to On
- Add your cell phone number to the SMS Text Number field
- Review the terms and check the box to Agree to Terms
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll receive a welcome text message. Type list and hit send to get a list of commands with abbreviations on obtaining balances, conducting transfers, and more. For example, to get your account balances, type bal and hit send.
If you’re near an A+FCU ATM or an ATM in our network, you can easily check your balances at no cost. For a list of surcharge-free ATMs, visit our locations page.
A+ Card Guard App
Add an extra level of security to any of your A+FCU debit cards with the free A+ Card Guard app. This app allows you to monitor your debit card transactions more closely by setting up real-time alerts for things like international and online transactions and set transaction limits for purchases over a certain amount.
You also have the ability to easily suspend your debit card if you think it may be lost or stolen or if you won’t be using it for a period of time and reactivate when you’re ready, which you can’t do in our online banking system.
A+ Mobile App for Apple Watch®
Download the A+ Mobile App for your Apple Watch so your finances can always be by your side. Easily view your account balances and transactions on the go with this quick setup:
- Log in to the A+ Mobile App
- Tap Menu on the left side of your screen
- Select Services > Apple Watch
- Swipe the bar to On
To refresh your balances, simply launch the Apple Watch app, press firmly on the middle of the screen, and select Refresh Accounts.
AUDI, the Automated Teller
AUDI is a quick and easy way to check your balances as well as account information via a touch-tone telephone 24/7.
- Call 512.302.6800
- Press 1 to access AUDI and press * if you have already registered in the new system
- Once you are automatically transferred, press 1, input your account number followed by # and your PIN (security code) followed by #
- Press 1 to get your balance
- Then press 1 for checking or 2 for savings
- Listen and confirm the account number by pressing 1
You will then receive your balance.