At A+FCU, checking your account balances can be as easy as pressing a button, reading a text, or using your touch-tone phone. For your convenience, we give you many ways to check your account balances.
With Text Banking you can receive account balances via text at any time. Follow the steps below to set up this convenient service. After that, getting your balances is just a text away.
- Log in to A+ Online Banking > Services > Text Banking Enrollment
- Turn Text Enrollment switch to On
- Add your cell phone number to the SMS Text Number field
- Review the terms and check the box to Agree to Terms
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll receive a welcome text message. Type list and hit send to get a list of commands with abbreviations on obtaining balances, conducting transfers, and more. For example, to get your account balances, type bal and hit send.
Have your balances, in addition to a number of other eAlerts sent to you daily via email or text. To do this, log on to A+ Online Banking > Services > eAlerts.
A+ Mobile App
With the A+ Mobile app you can easily check your balances at your convenience.
AUDI (automated telephone teller service)
AUDI is a quick and easy way to check your balances as well as account information via a touch-tone telephone 24/7.
- Simply call 512.302.6800
- Press 1 to access AUDI and press * if you have already registered in the new system
- Once you are automatically transferred, press 1, input your account number followed by # and your PIN (security code) followed by #
- Press 1 to get your balance
- Then press 1 for checking or 2 for savings
- Listen and confirm the account number by pressing 1
You will then receive your balance.
A+ Online Banking
Through A+ Online Banking, you can quickly check balances for all your accounts. If you haven’t registered yet, click “First-Time User” (located on the top right of the page) to start.
Using our A+ myFinance app, you can check balances as you manage your A+FCU accounts and accounts from other financial institutions.
If you’re near an A+FCU ATM or an ATM in our network, you can easily check your balances at no cost. For a list of surcharge-free ATMs, go to our locations page.