Let's bank on each other.
At A+FCU, we don’t have customers, we have members. That means we’re all in this together, and when one member does well, we all share the benefits.
Our purpose is to educate each and every member and give them the right guidance for their unique financial situation. By giving our members the knowledge, resources, and products to meet long-term goals as well as day-to-day needs, our credit union becomes stronger.
Let us earn your trust by being your financial advocate at every turn.
Let’s bank on each other.
Way back in 1949, some like-minded teachers came up with the idea to work together not just as colleagues but also as stewards of each other’s financial futures.
Guided by the philosophy of mutual benefit, these teachers created a not-for-profit financial cooperative. As with a lot of things in life, looking out for each other made everyone stronger and more secure.
With this foundation, A+FCU grew to be one of the largest credit unions in Texas.
Over the years, many things have changed, but the bedrock principles remain. A+FCU takes the financial education of every member seriously. We strive to understand the needs of every member to give them the best financial guidance. And we know that banking on each other benefits everyone.
- A+FCU CEO Kerry Parker Announces 2019 Retirement (1.16.19) >
- A+ Education Foundation Awards $77,000 in Grants to 86 Educators (7.19.18) >
- Central Texas High School and College Students Awarded $90,000 in Scholarships from A+FCU (6.13.18) >
- A+ Education Foundation Grant Now Available (2.22.18) >
- A+FCU Reaches $1 Billion in Loans (8.23.17) >
- A+ Education Foundation Awards $85,000 in Grants to 92 Educators (7.21.17) >
- A+FCU to Open Fifth High School Branch at Akins High School in Austin ISD (7.12.17) >
- A+FCU Helps Over 500 Boy Scouts Earn Personal Management Merit Badge (6.19.17) >
- A+FCU Awards $90,000 in Scholarships to 45 Area High School and College Students (6.7.17) >
- A+FCU Announces Winner in High School Fashion Contest (4.11.17) >
- A+FCU Named Member Service High Performer (2.2.17) >
- A+FCU Gives Back over $2.8 Million to Members, $375,000 to Local Communities in 2016 (1.31.17) >