Let's bank on each other.At A+FCU, we don’t have customers, we have members. That means we’re all in this together, and when one member does well, we all share the benefits.
Our purpose is to educate each and every member and give them the right guidance for their unique financial situation. By giving our members the knowledge, resources, and products to meet long-term goals as well as day-to-day needs, our credit union becomes stronger.
Let us earn your trust by being your financial advocate at every turn.
Let’s bank on each other.
Way back in 1949, some like-minded teachers came up with the idea to work together not just as colleagues but also as stewards of each other’s financial futures.
Guided by the philosophy of mutual benefit, these teachers created a not-for-profit financial cooperative. As with a lot of things in life, looking out for each other made everyone stronger and more secure.
With this foundation, A+FCU grew to be one of the largest credit unions in Texas.
Over the years, many things have changed, but the bedrock principles remain. A+FCU takes the financial education of every member seriously. We strive to understand the needs of every member to give them the best financial guidance. And we know that banking on each other benefits everyone.
- A+ Federal Credit Union Wins Austin Gives Generous Business Award for 2020 (7.30.2020)
- A+ Education Foundation Awards $126,000 in Grants to 91 Area Educators (7.15.2020)
- A+ Federal Credit Union Unions Announces New Chief Member Experience Officer (7.9.2020)
- A+ Federal Credit Union Awarded as One of Forbes’ Best-In-State Credit Unions for 2020 (7.1.2020)
- Central Texas High School and College Students Awarded $100,000 in Scholarships from A+FCU (5.27.2020)
- A+ Federal Credit Union wins MemberXP 2020 Best of the Best award (3.11.2020)
- A+ Education Foundation Grant Application Now Available (2.18.2020)
- A+FCU Partners With Hounds for Heroes To Sponsor Service Dogs For Veterans (11.25.19)
- A+ Education Foundation Grants $72,000 in Grants to 79 Area Educators (7.25.19)
- Central Texas High School and College Students Awarded $100,000 in Scholarships from A+FCU (6.6.19)
- A+ Federal Credit Union Welcomes Eric R. Kase as Next CEO (5.17.19)
- A+ Federal Credit Union Donates Over $14,000 to Pay Overdue Lunch Balances for “A+ Gives” (3.12.19)
- A+ Federal Credit Union Celebrates 70th Anniversary in 2019 (2.22.19)
- A+ Education Foundation Grant Application Now Available (2.21.19)