Request an Appointment
High School Branch Appointments
Schedule an appointment for in-branch services at one of our high school branches.
High School branches are open limited hours and days to staff and students on-campus. To request an appointment for in-branch services at one of our high school branches, complete the form below and a team member will reach out to schedule your appointment.
Note: High school branch availability will depend on staffing and on-campus access. Public access to the high school branches is not allowed. Please schedule an appointment at another branch if you are not a staff member or student on campus.
- Members will only be allowed into the lobby if you make an appointment.
- It is recommended that you do not bring additional people with you to the appointment unless necessary.
- Following CDC guidelines, all A+FCU staff AND members are required to wear masks or face coverings for their safety and for our members’ safety. This includes anyone who has been fully vaccinated.
Additional Appointment Details
Please reschedule/cancel your appointment if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
- Do you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat (unless you’ve been cleared by a doctor)? Additional symptoms may include chills, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, congestion, etc.
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit?
- In the last 14 days have you had contact with someone: with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 and did not have the appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by the CDC, who is under investigation for COVID-19, and/or who is ill with respiratory illness?
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled to an area the WHO or CDC considers a ‘hotspot’?
Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- All branches have been treated with an antimicrobial spray.
- Entry and exit doors are automated.
- Large Plexiglas® germ guards are installed on office desks and teller stations.
- After each appointment, A+FCU team members will disinfect the space including wiping down surfaces, chairs, and anything touched during the appointment.