Receiving scholarship is a great way to help finance your education.
A+FCU offers multiple scholarships to high school seniors and college students.
In addition to applying for scholarships through the Federal Student Aid Program, you’ll want to look at other opportunities.
For additional options
- Visit your high school counselor for a list of scholarships
- Investigate your school district, PTAs and organizations within your school
- Search scholarships at bigfuture by The College Board
- Check out scholarships through your university’s student financial aid office
- Contact the university’s local alumni club or parent organization
- Look for scholarships through local businesses, organizations and government
- See if your or your parents’ employers offer scholarships