To access your account information online, you’ll need to update your mobile app and re-register mobile and computer devices. This only has to be done once on or after this date before you log in for the services to work.
You’ll need to update your A+ Mobile app to access your account. To do so, either go to the app store and update, or go to the current A+ Mobile app and you should be prompted to update your app.
Registering Your Device
Registering the device you’re on allows you to avoid getting a new Secure Access Code every time you log in to online banking. However, you will have to register each device you’d like to log in from; for example, you’ll have to register your computer AND your cell phone separately.
Only register devices if it’s your personal equipment. Don’t register the device if it’s not your equipment, like a public computer or friend’s phone.
Here’s how to register your devices:
- Log in to A+ Online Banking or the A+ Mobile App
- Choose a delivery option to receive your Secure Access Code (SMS or text message, phone call, or email)
- Once you receive your code, enter it into the box and click Submit
- Select Register Device if it’s your personal equipment or select Do Not Register Device for public equipment
- You’ll be logged in and brought to the online banking home screen