To make an appointment for in-branch services, complete the form below and a team member from that branch will reach out to schedule your appointment.
Note: Appointments are only available during normal branch hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm, Saturdays 10 am – 1 pm.
- We ask that you show up to the branch at your scheduled appointment time and wait in your car/outside the branch until an A+FCU team member calls your cell phone. Once they call, you will be escorted inside.
- Members will only be allowed into the lobby if you make an appointment.
- It is recommended that you do not bring additional people with you to the appointment unless necessary.
- In accordance with the Travis County and City of Austin Stay Home – Save Lives order, all A+FCU staff AND members are required to wear masks or face coverings for their safety and for our members’ safety.
High school branches are open limited hours to only staff and students on campus. Public access is not allowed. Click here to request an appointment.
Additional Appointment Details
Please reschedule/cancel your appointment if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
- Do you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat (unless you’ve been cleared by a doctor)? Additional symptoms may include chills, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, congestion, etc.
- Do you have a fever greater than 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit?
- In the last 14 days have you had contact with someone: with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 and did not have the appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by the CDC, who is under investigation for COVID-19, and/or who is ill with respiratory illness?
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled to an area the WHO or CDC considers a ‘hotspot’?
Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- All branches have been treated with an antimicrobial spray.
- Entry and exit doors are automated.
- Large Plexiglas® germ guards are installed on office desks and teller stations.
- After each appointment, A+FCU team members will disinfect the space including wiping down surfaces, chairs, and anything touched during the appointment.