To make an appointment for in-branch services, complete the form below and a team member from that branch will reach out to schedule your appointment.
Note: Appointments are only available during normal branch hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm, Saturdays 10 am – 1 pm.
- We ask that you show up to the branch at your scheduled appointment time and wait in your car/outside the branch until an A+FCU team member calls your cell phone. Once they call, you will be escorted inside.
- Members will only be allowed into the lobby if you make an appointment.
- It is recommended that you do not bring additional people with you to the appointment unless necessary.
- In accordance with the Travis County and City of Austin Stay Home – Save Lives order, all A+FCU staff AND members are required to wear masks or face coverings for their safety and for our members’ safety.
Additional Appointment Details
Please reschedule/cancel your appointment if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
- Do you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat (unless you’ve been cleared by a doctor)? Additional symptoms may include chills, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, congestion, etc.
- Do you have a fever greater than 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit?
- In the last 14 days have you had contact with someone: with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 and did not have the appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by the CDC, who is under investigation for COVID-19, and/or who is ill with respiratory illness?
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled to an area the WHO or CDC considers a ‘hotspot’?
Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- All branches have been treated with an antimicrobial spray.
- Entry and exit doors are automated.
- Large Plexiglas® germ guards are installed on office desks and teller stations.
- After each appointment, A+FCU team members will disinfect the space including wiping down surfaces, chairs, and anything touched during the appointment.